Tuesday 26 May 2009

And also...

Not forgetting Hogan, who got a First on his Jazz & Pop exam.  Whoda thunk my friend Deb would have such talented children?  Why, me, of course!  Anyway, to help Mr Hogan celebrate, I made him this, but I'm so cross with myself I could just spit - I wanted to make him a pencil case, so I cut 10" X 5", thinking the average pencil is only 6" or 7", then I made 3/4" cut-outs for the boxing, and bam!  The pencil case is too short.  Damn, damn, damn.  And of course I painstakingly hand-appliqued his initials onto the damn thing as well, and of course I did fancy stitching on the bottom, and of course it's turned out perfect.  It's just too short for pencils.  Maybe he could put something else in it?


Anyway, here 'tis.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, it's nice to see you! Thanks for dropping in to say "Hi"!