Sunday 28 February 2010

No peeking...

So, what do you get if you take these, and work some magic?




Potential for a swap with lovely Susie, from "I just love that fabric", don't you think?  I worked a little magic this afternoon and turned those beautiful parts into a more beautiful whole...




She's pretty gorgeous, I have to say - I got to use some fabrics I haven't used for anything else before - here she is waiting to have her tummy scratched:




And here's the side view:




The colours are lovely, even though they might not be what you'd see running in the park... I hope she likes it! 

3 comments:

  1. She is pretty gorgeous, im so looking forward to having her over. Its those eyes. Thank you so much for the swap. Your oilcloth will be on its way.

    Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. susan - Shes here, shes arrived, thank you so much for the swap, I love her. I have linked back from my blog.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this sweet little pup at the Love That Fabric blog. I'll be smiling for weeks everytime I think of this. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, it's nice to see you! Thanks for dropping in to say "Hi"!