Saturday 2 October 2010

Eat your heart out, Tiny Tim

Well, Remaining Gentle Readers, I'm a bit bemused by the numbers of Gentle Readers popping in and out... 20, 21, 20... it's a bit difficult for poor little me, trying to keep track of who's in, who's out, who's up who & who's on top, as they say down here...


However, enough of that.  We popped down to Bowral yesterday, to check out the beautiful tulips, and it was the 50th anniversary of Tulip Time, so well worth seeing.











Magnificent!  Also, we found a new shop, whose name I will not mention here, where they were selling one, yes, one, Russian Doll softie, with a bell in it, stuffed with fibre-fill, for $21.00.  I need to put my prices up, honestly.


More later, gotta nerd now!  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, it's nice to see you! Thanks for dropping in to say "Hi"!