Saturday 15 January 2011

And in other news of unparalleled excitement

I have sent off an item to the Australian Etsy Disaster Relief fund, so if you're feeling generous and have A$18.00 to spare, you can have 3 beautifully stinky jumbo lavender bags, posted free to anywhere in the world.


These be they:




Ribboned up & ready to go.  Come on now, don't be shy, it's a great cause!


If you can't find my item in the Disaster Relief Etsy shop, all profits from everything sold out of my shop in January & February are also going to this great cause - when you make a purchase, send me a note that you're buying something for the flood appeal, and I'll refund your postage.


Back to the sewing machine!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, it's nice to see you! Thanks for dropping in to say "Hi"!