Tuesday 26 October 2010

Oops, I did it again...

So, here we are again, 2.29am.  I swear it's not because I'm crawling off to bed every afternoon at 2.00pm for a nap, nosiree bob, that's not happening, even though I have desperately felt the need for the last few days - having this coldy/flu-y/sinus-y thing is making my sleep pretty damn patchy, that' s for sure.  Mr G keeps waking me up telling me I'm snoring, I keep dreaming the weirdest things and now, again, I have indigestion & am wide awake.  Personally, I blame last night's culinary marvel, which I preceded with half a bag of Red Rock Deli Sea Salt chippies (curse you, Red Rock Deli, curse you!)...


Anyway, I spent a very productive day yesterday contributing to global warming by drying sheets, towels & shirts in the tumble dryer, but made up for it by putting everything else on the racks to dry - I still didn't get any info from you, Remaining Gentle Readers, about our US cousins and their obsession with the tumble dryer.  I must admit to a modicum of disappointment, but hey, I'll live with it.  


I also made three (yep, not one, not two, but three!) Christmas trees for Kerry the Beautician, only one small one and the whopper to come, which I should be able to knock off on Wednesday, today being profitably spent having lunch in town with former colleagues, dragging Mr G to the bank to sort out exciting things like Life Insurance and Credit Cards, and travelling on the L90 bus.  Fun all round, really.


So, Remaining Gentle Readers, tomorrow (or even later today) I will post pictures of the Christmas Trees for your delectation and review.  I promise.


Now, however, I am going to update the List of Things I've Done and Never Want to Do Again.  See?  Being up at 2.43am does have some advantages.  Really!


Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, it's nice to see you! Thanks for dropping in to say "Hi"!