Sunday 24 October 2010

New Life List Possibility

Suebob's Red Stapler: New Life List Possibility

You must read this. I'm going to do one of my own, realsoonnow. Mine will be endless. Yours?


Ok, so here we go - things I've done & don't ever want to do again, as at 25 October 2010.



  1. Go to England with less than $1000 in my pocket when the exchange rate was $1:33p.
  2. Have Gastric Flu.  Coming out both ends.  TMI?  You bet.
  3. Spend 6 months unemployed in the Midlands, UK, in the 1980's, where unemployment was running at 28%.
  4. Borrow money from a parent.
  5. Find out my new chap was married to a woman called Sharon who lived in NZ.
  6. Learn shorthand.
  7. Go skiing.
  8. Rupture my ACL skiing, hence #7.
  9. Wait 2 years for an ACL reconstruction because I didn't have private health insurance.
  10. ACL reconstruction.
  11. Second operation to fix something they missed in #10.

That'll do for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, it's nice to see you! Thanks for dropping in to say "Hi"!